For Cortney LaCorte, founder and owner of Cheese Gal, making delicious food look beautiful is an art form that has long been her love language. Like Carnivore Club, Cheese Gal only uses high quality, artisanal ingredients where each item on every board has been hand-selected, intentionally placed, and seasonally curated.
Carnivore Club and Cheese Gal have teamed up to create an exclusive Cheese & Charcuterie Experience from the comfort of your own home!
This Experience Includes:
The Workshop: Virtual “How To” Make the Perfect Cheese & Meat Tray with Cheese Gal
- A household ticket to Cheese Gal’s Virtual Class in January
- 3 Artisan Cured Meats
- 2 Accompaniments
- Cheese Pairing Suggestions
- Short shopping list for additional accompaniments. Perfect for the holidays!
- Boxes will ship out and be delivered prior to the event, they will ship USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day delivery time).
- The workshop takes place January 28th at 7:30 pm ET (6:30 pm CT, 4:30 pm PT), with the ability to watch the video for up to 48 hours post-live virtual event!
What goes great with charcuterie? WINE!! Our friends at Chappellet have paired the perfect wines to accompany this event (and even included a Chappellet Cheese Knife!). To learn more about this pairing kit please click here!
Looking for that perfect gift? This is it! Please email our team at Support@carnivoreclub.co to request our downloadable certificate to wrap as a gift or stocking stuffer!
*Please note that this package is exclusive to Cheese Gal’s audience, has a very limited quantity, and is anticipated to sell out. Sign up quick while supplies last!